By 6884 downloads

Download (pdf, 317 KB)

Residency Affidavit.pdf

This notarized document is ONLY to be used when the parent or guardian of the child/children being registered reside with someone. It is to be signed by the person they are living with. ALL sections of the form are to be completed in order for it to be accepted. The most recent WAPA bill and lease or property tax or deed of the person signing the affidavit are to be submitted along with this document.

St. Thomas

1834 Kongens Gade, St. Thomas, VI 00802
Phone: 340-774-0100

Curriculum Center:
Mon – Fri:  8AM – 5PM


St. Croix

2133 Hospital Street, Christiansted, St. Croix, VI 00820
Phone: 340-773-1095

Curriculum Center:
Mon – Fri:  8AM – 5PM

Sign in to your account